.

Friday, March 22, 2019

Teaching Philosophy Statement Essay -- Philosophy of Teaching Educatio

Teaching Philosophy put inmentEvery instructor has their bear philosophy and their style. They believe their philosophy, themselves, and students abilities. They must require been inspired by pictorial teachers, in other words, they had favorite teachers when they were students. My favorite teacher was an slope teacher at my junior college in Japan. When I was a amply give lessons student, I was looking for a junior college to enter after graduating high school. I took the teachers trial class. When I first took his class, I was moved by him. The class zipped along, and I really enjoyed it. I plan that I wanted to be a teacher alike(p) him. He has studied abroad to Radford University in Virginia in the United States, and he told me how ruminate abroad. Then I decided to go to college in the United States, because I would like to tell my students in the future how I felt around the United States and Ameri coffin nail culture. I do not want to but teach side to students. I want students to be interested in other countries and communicate to foreigners with English. Now, I am proceeding toward a knight bachelor of Education/ English Language Arts 5-12 at Concord College. patch I do not have to have the United States teaching certificate to teach English in Japan, I wanted to experience a different culture. English is important to me because English is global language. I have been proveing English since I was hug drug years old. If you intercommunicate English, you crapper go to the United States, England, Australia, and so on. English is the most used common language on the earth now. horizontal though Japanese survey English from junior high school, we cannot speak English well. I think there is a problem English curriculum and content of a class. I want to... ...s more conciliative than a public or private schools. I can develop a curriculum based on what students need. After I teach English several years, I am pla nning to go to graduate school in Japan or Australia. I would like to get a Master of Arts at Teachers English to Speakers of early(a) Languages (TESOL). Temple University in Japan is one institution that I can study TESOL in Japan. If I go to there, I can study TESOL while I work in Japan. Additionally, Australia is country where there atomic number 18 many immigrants therefore linguistics is a prosperous field of study in Australia, and a lot of universities offer TESOL. One of my dreams when I entered college in America is coming true, but the way to becoming a teacher is still far away. If this dream comes true one more, I have another dream relate to English. I would like to have anger to teach English as much I can.

No comments:

Post a Comment